Monday, July 8, 2013

Nanny-Nanny-Boo-Boo........


Wee Rose has started sticking her tongue out. Sometimes it is just a little poke but other times it's a full on noogy. This terribly rude and un-lady-like nonsense has got to end. Every time I tell Rose to stop butting my new pine tree she sticks her tongue out at me. If I swoosh her away from my geraniums or lovely grape-vines (I have a vineyard!!!) out comes the tongue. She squints when she does it too....just like a 7 year old bully who just laughed at you because you tripped on your high-top Muppets sneakers (don't say I deserved to be bullied....those were the coolest shoes since time began and I would have a pair now if they came in size huge). I have asked the goat doctor and consulted with The Google about Rose's new hobby and apparently it IS odd behaviour butt not entirely unherd of. Leave it to me to raise an odd goat. Next thing, she'll be giving me wedgies and stealing my milk money. I am sure, nope, positive that SHE is somehow responsible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My doofus dog does the same thing when he's sleeping. I love waking him up to see the cross eyed "wha????" look on his face, particularly when his tongue is out 30mm or so and dried out - hilarious!

Terrence said...

This is gorgeous!